YLEISTIETOAWe are looking for PTW MANAGER DEPUTY to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Leading the PTW team
- Work planning within PTW
- Analysis of blocking mistakes
- Write / update of PTW procedures (Blocking, PTW, …)
- Training of the PTW team and of Infield Operators
- Define draining, filling, venting, re-qualification of systems
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blocking / simulations.
- Execution of blocking and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating,Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Engineer degree
- Leadership skills
- 10 years of experience in NPP
- 5 years electrical work experience
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy of MS Office tools
- English (fluent in speaking and writing)
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.