GENERALNokia creates cutting-edge mobile technologies and fixed and cloud networks, including the world’s fastest 5G. Right now, Nokia is looking for SoC talents for their offices in Oulu, Finland – one of the top tech innovation hotspots in the Nordics.
In cooperation with Business Finland we at ECHO Engineering are looking for IMPLEMENTATION TECHNICAL LEAD to our business partner Nokia.
Applying candidate has a passion to learn more and is excited doing a variety of different kinds of SoC related tasks as part of your job.
We are looking for an engineer interested in SoC Hard Macro & top-level implementation activities, willing to do and lead SoC implementation activities and capable to use the needed tools.
Any experience with SoC/FPGA/IP development is considered as an advantage.
Basic requirements for implementation technical lead are very good understanding and practical experience of synthesis, STA, timing closure and formal verification. The precise job description of the main tasks can be tailored based on your interest and experience.
We expect you to have
- A strong background in architecture and specification work related to ASIC
- strong hands-on experience from SoC development
- Several years experience of VHDL/Verilog coding and verification
- Ability to understand and handle bigger entities and dependencies between them
- Ability to see the forest for the trees in complex technical issues and explain them to project colleagues.
- Complete understanding of the SoC design flow and process.
- Good team working skills, e.g. working together with related area specialists
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years working experience in FPGA/ASIC/SoC development
- Familiar with digital design and UNIX/LINUX environment
- Knowledge of ARM standards, processors and interconnects
- Good understanding of RTL design and RTL requirements for synthesis
- Good experience of scripting languages like TCL, Python, Perl
- Good knowledge of SoC (ASIC/FPGA) implementation tools
- Understanding of Cellular networks and 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
• Low power understanding
• Experience of DFT, P&R or floor planning
• Knowhow of packages, thermal, testing, product engineering
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Please submit your application and CV already today at www.echoengineering.fi
Possible inquiries can be directed to:
Anniina Aho, email@example.com
Established in 2019 ECHO Engineering is a quickly and profitably growing engineering consultancy.
As part of the Kaiku HR staffing services group, we provide technical consulting services in Finland and India. At the heart of our offering is our knowhow to understand customer competence needs and matching those with the best technical experts. Regardless of location, doing business with us is easy thanks to our local Finnish and experienced interface.