GENERALNokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career at Nokia will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
In cooperation with Business Finland we at ECHO Engineering are looking for SOC MODELING ENGINEER for our business partner Nokia.
Nokia's Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G they have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Important part of Nokia's next generation technology are SoC's which are the heart of the Nokia products. We are looking for an experienced engineer to strengthen Nokia's SoC Team and grow to be a specialist in the world of telecommunications and SoC's.
You will contribute to Nokia's Digital Front-End (DFE) IP blocks as reference model design engineer. You will be part of multi-cultural System-on-Chip (SoC) Development Unit.
Your key responsibilities will be algorithm and architecture design and design optimization. As a result, you will provide reference model and data for RTL design and verification. You will also contribute to test environment, test cases and debugging. You will have the support of your IP team members and Local Product Owner (LPO).
To success in the position you should have:
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of work experience in algorithm, SW or RTL design
- good understanding and desire to understand thoroughly digital signal processing and related mathematics
- experience on the following coding languages Matlab, C/C++, VHDL, Verilog
- experience on using some of the common algorithm, RTL design and verification tools and methods such as Matlab, Simulink, VCS, Spyglass, DC Compiler, Questa, Verdi, Power Artist, UVM, HLS.
- good written and spoken English language
- Understanding of cellular radio networks and standards, especially LTE and 5G
- Eager to learn more and dare to take new challenges
- Collaboration and information sharing attitude
- Quality and commitment mindset
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Please submit your application and CV already today at www.echoengineering.fi
Possible inquiries can be directed to:
Anniina Aho, email@example.com
Established in 2019 ECHO Engineering is a quickly and profitably growing engineering consultancy.
As part of the Kaiku HR staffing services group, we provide technical consulting services in Finland and India. At the heart of our offering is our knowhow to understand customer competence needs and matching those with the best technical experts. Regardless of location, doing business with us is easy thanks to our local Finnish and experienced interface.