GENERALNokia creates cutting-edge mobile technologies and fixed and cloud networks, including the world’s fastest 5G. Right now, Nokia is looking for SoC talents for their offices in Oulu, Finland – one of the top tech innovation hotspots in the Nordics.
In cooperation with Business Finland we at ECHO Engineering now look for SOC PROJECT MANAGER for our business partner Nokia to work in Oulu, Finland.
Our business partner is looking for new experts worldwide to join them to create technology that will help them to build the capabilities needed for a more productive and sustainable world.
As SoC Project Manager you will be a part of the team that is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. The company has a strong 5G portfolio and is a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks.
In this position you will learn and take part in
- Lead a team of world-class System-on-Chip (SoC) development experts and work with the latest silicon technologies.
- Manage SoC IP projects with several sub-tracks and drive IP development schedules.
- Coordinate and drive IP design milestone reviews, prepare the presentations and represent your project in reviews.
- Report project progress to management and chair internal project management meetings.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of a good quality IP.
- Align with other related HW and SW projects.
Skills and experience required
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar
- 10+ years’ experience in SoC development or related projects
- FPGA and/or ASIC technology understanding and proven ability to lead a team of engineers with high quality and predictable schedule
- Pro-activity, problem solving capability and good communication skills in a multi-cultural R&D environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
You could also have some proven ability to develop complex SoC subsystems or chips and understanding the interworking of HW and SW accelerators.
This position offers you flexible working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, mentoring and well-being programs and diverse teams with inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Please submit your application and CV already today.
Possible inquiries can be directed to:
Anniina Aho, email@example.com