GENERALWe are looking for 3 Years Spare Part Hand-over Project Engineer to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Ensure the management of 3YSP from receiving on OL3 site to final handover to the client TVO.
The following general and technical background is expected:
Engineering level with experience and knowledge in Spare parts (definition, procurement, quality documentation, storage), maintenance, quality, warehousing, engineering (ability to search in technical documentation).
- Assess 3YSP requirements (type and quantity recommended according to the Contract) and status of the spare parts to prepare the hand-over to the Customer
- Follow-up of on-going order to ensure delivery date on-time
- Ensure that the receiving inspection of the SP are done and fully registered in the warehouse system
- Review and search for items in warehouse inventories
- Identify (physically) spare parts in the warehouse for difficult cases + update of the database
- Search for technical / quality documentation in databases / folders
- Preparation and follow-up of the Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders (if any)
- Prepare the handover of SP to TVO (physical SP and documentation)
- Inspection and check of completeness with TVO during the physical handover
- Clarifying Open Point with TVO
- Understanding of technical documentation
- General understanding of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office and databases
- Understanding of quality documentation and certificates
- Fluent in speaking English, and completely proficient in writing in English
- Proficient in Finnish is a plus
Starting ASAP and for duration until 28.02.2022.
We appreciate your contact as soon as possible. Please send us your CV in English.