GENERALWe are looking for I&C COMMISSIONING AND/OR MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
TASKS of the team:
- Calibrate of Conventional Field instrumentation (CFI)
- Perform all kind of troubleshooting/diagnostic related to CFI
- Support all activities related to clarification requests raised by the operation/commissioning teams
- Coordination of topics between Operation, Commissioning and Maintenance teams.
- Validate the test reports of the commissioning program and all report evidences needed after re qualification.
TASKS of the manager:
- Deliver expected KPI’s, report.
- Job on duty / call
- Engineering or Technician degree required in one the following disciplines: Conventional Field Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control (I&C) related to all kind of automates, Control Loop check.
- At least 10 years’ nuclear/conventional power plant/oil & gas industry experience and especially in commissioning/maintenance instrumentation field activities.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning/maintenance schedule necessities + on shift / duty possibilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Knowledge in cabling diagrams and mechanical flow diagrams (P&ID).
- Basic management experience; ability to coordinate system commissioning activities with other team members (Mechanical and I&C technicians)
- Rigorous in daily work
- Ability to work in an international environment.
The positions will be filled as soon as possible, so apply already today. The contract duration is actually until 28.02.2022.