GENERALWe are looking for Contract Manager to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Contract Responsible main mission is to handle in full autonomy several subcontracts according to the Project strategy and to ensure the associated daily follow-up, including direct relationship with the subcontractors. The Contract Responsible supports the construction manager for the contractual part of the relation with the subcontractors.
The Contract Responsible is involved in the following missions :
- Close coordination with the construction team, as well as engineering and commissioning when needed,
- Face to face meetings with subcontractors and issuance of related minutes of meeting,
- Management of the correspondence (base activity of the administration),
- Contract change management: writing and handling Additional Works Orders and Contract Amendments,
- Invoices review and validation,
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors (including particular points of co-activity management),
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, logistics...),social issues, unions, site
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans,
- Contracts closing,
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process),
- Risks and Opportunities management,
- Internal reporting (operational, progress and financial),
- Writing Lessons Learned.
Starting ASAP, and for a duration approx. 6 months.