GENERALWe are looking for TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE LEADER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Within the Supply Chain Project Department, the technical assistance Leader is responsible to place orders of goods or services to reach Project objectives in term of quality, time schedule and cost.
- Management of a team of 4 personnel
- Manage the tenders in collaboration with the stakeholders (prescriber, project, legal ...)
- Participation in the purchasing strategy on the scope
- Management of suppliers relationships
- Negotiate, write and follow the execution of contracts
- Manage SAP purchase orders
- Ensure order compliance with requests in terms of quality and timeliness
- Coordinate internal relationships with different contributors
- Management of process improvement
- Ensure the reporting of the activities on daily basis
- Management of the purchasing performance
- Quality management
- Administrative tasks
- Support of contract management team
- Update and follow-up of agreed material and tools,
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality)
- Report on performance, time schedule and progress, and on the activity in general,
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
He/she reports to the leader of procurement or deputy
- Technical background as well as commercial background(not a mandatory)
- Analytical mind
- Crosscultural oriented
- Result oriented
- Contractual knowledge (writing; negotiation...)
- Shall be fluent in speaking English, and shall be completely proficient in writing in English (able to write a Contract in English)
- Proficient in French and/or Finnish is beneficial
Starting asap and for duration until 28.2.2022.
We appreciate your contact as soon as possible. Please send us your CV in English.