GENERALWe are looking for OVERALL PLANNER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
You would be working as Overall planner, Operational planner for Plant Status Management.
- Several years of experience in operation and/or commissioning (preferred in OL3) of nuclear power plants
- Knowledge of the OL3 process/electrical and I&C systems
- Overview on all systems of the OL3 plant and how they work together – NI and TI.
- Experience in outage and maintenance planning and scheduling
- Management of teams up to 20 persons
- Leadership attitude
- Capable to explain complicated technical sequences
- From ‘fuel loading granting’ responsibility for the planning and scheduling of all activities on the OL3 site
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to Fulfill the technical specifications AND Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical, electrical and I&C tasks
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Risk assessments
- Prepare temporary operations
- Written instructions in case of deviation from the operation manual
- Inform and guide the shift teams in case of critical operations
- Trouble shooting on high operational level
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply already today!
Please send us your CV in English plus your salary request.