GENERALWe are looking for IMO TOOLS AND PROCESS COORDINATOR to our customer company at Olkiluoto.
- Create, review and update IMO processes and manuals.
- Investigate the good use and implementation of tools and processes on site
- Administrate the IMO-Platform following management and users requests
- Debug and adapt IMO-Platform
- Support IMO teams with process, tool, training and improvement related topics
- Continuously question, improve and adapt current tools and processes
- Investigate IMO lessons learned, feedback and reports in order to adapt and improve tools and processes
- Regularly communicate to the whole IMO reminders and information related to modifications of process
- Structured and well organized
- Curious and questioning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Persistent worker
- Adaptable, open-minded and high responsibility
- Interpersonal, trainer and self-taught skills is much appreciated
- Back-end development : PHP (Codelgniter) and MySQL
- Data mining and data analysis capacity
- Fluent English is a must have. German, French and/or Finnish is valuable
- Knowledge of nuclear culture, safety, security, quality and technical processes is valuable
The estimated duration of the contract is at least 12 months.
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.