GENERALWe are looking for persons to HELP AND SUPPORT NI TECHNICAL OPERATION SUPERVISORS in our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
• Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
• Closure work order, temporary modification fault notification etc after analysis
• Analysis of the boundaries or the blockings before execution of blockings.
• Under the responsibility of the NI TOS , oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment)
• Under the responsibility of NI TOS manage the lineup, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
• Give the clear picture of all the availability of the systems under the responsibility of NI TOS (P&Id).
• On request of NI TOS prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
Based on the different existing databases, excel follow up per discipline and List of Open
Points (LOP), System Preparation is in charge to consolidate related information and to
define the progress of each system for engineering, procurement, construction and
System Leader is entitled to determine actions plans, priorities and project instructions for construction, procurement or engineering in order to recover a steady situation.
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician.
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Knowledge about PWR, EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Working in unit in operation PWR
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Fluent English, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
Please apply by sending your CV and salary request.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.