GENERALWe are looking for QA SPECIALISTS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Commissioning QA Engineer is a Suitable, Qualified and Experienced Person granted in the NI Quality Assurance under the authority of the NI Site Inspection Manager.
His/her duty is to carry out Site inspection and surveys to assess the NI commissioning performance.
- To communicate directly to relevant partners (Commissioning, Quality…) all essential information related to the quality of the realisation (notably in the case of difficulties considered likely to impact directly the schedule)
- To participate in Ready for Commissioning Meetings, verify the Ready for Commissioning Certificate (RFCC) with all appendices and sign on the front page
- To participate in License Holder Commissioning Meetings to verify that the commissioning documentation has an approved status, the pre-test(s) are done, report (Phase A) is approved and site conditions for the concerned system allow to start commissioning Phase B
- To execute the surveillance actions required by the surveillance plan of an order, with the Surveillance Guides to judge the conformity of the test
- To execute site surveillance during ongoing tests to judge the conformity of the test.
- To fill in the Surveillance Guides/Sheets with results of the surveillance actions, showing and justifying the fulfillment of the surveillance actions.
- To detect and/or record the non-conformance and participate to the treatment of the non-conformance
- To issue the AREVA Observation Notice for all inappropriate actions and/or for all results imperfectly controlled
- To participate in the treatment of the customer’s demands (response to the observations).
- A comprehensive knowledge related of process commissioning activities
- Ability to interact with the commissioning Teams in order to understand the priorities
- The ability to understand quickly project requirements (e.g. Project specifications), related Codes / Norms
- Sufficient knowledge of utilisation of office applications (Acrobat, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A good level of written and verbal English is indispensable
- Ability to work an intercultural environment
- Flexibility in working time due to construction site necessities
- Knowledge of OL3 Site works is considered as a plus
- Flexibility and proactive in solving problems.
Starting January 2021.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and salary request as soon as possible.