GENERALWe are looking for PMO (Project Management Office)- ANALYST to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Participate to the definition and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Perform KPI based analysis and track their evolution and relevance along project duration
- Participate to the preparation and delivery of PMO (Project Management Office) reports (internal and external)
- Involvement in the production of high level presentations of the projecct (internal and external)
- Participate to the reinforcement of link between management and operational field and strengthen technical communication
- Participate in the implementation of lean management tools
- Engineering degree or business school diploma
- Previous working experience in a Project Management team or in a consulting firm
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Very good analysis and synthesis skills
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiar with database management.
- Lean management certification is a plus
- The ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing, at a professional working level
- Communication skills & personal motivation are key in order to work as an effective team member in a stressful environment.
Please send us your CV and salary request as soon as possible.