GENERALWe are looking for Supply Chain Coordinator to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
The main mission of the Supply Chain Coordinator is
to (not limited to):
- Update and follow-up of agreed material and tools,
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality)
- Report on performance, time schedule and progress, and on the activity in general,
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
He/she reports to the leader of procurement or deputy
General and technical background expected:
- Experience on engineering-procurement-construction-commissioning Project(s) would be good, not mandatory. Engineering background preferred
- Cross-cultural oriented
- Result oriented
- Good skills in IT
- Fluent in speaking English, and completely proficient in writing in English
- Proficient in Finnish is a plus
Starting December 2020 and for duration of 6 months.
We appreciate your contact as soon as possible. Please send us your CV in English.