GENERALWe are looking for ELECTRICAL PTW OFFICER for our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
- Technical clarification of work orders / permits to test, creation and validation of blocking / simulations
- Execution of blocking and simulations
- Overseeing in-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordination of activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units.
- Preparing Permit to Work (PTW) documentation and ensuring strict compliance.
- Electrical or I&C Engineering degree or experienced technician
- 5 years of experience with electrical/mechanical work orders and blockings
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical and I&C documentation
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement / instrumentation technology.
- Computer literacy in MS Office
Positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so please apply already today by sending us your CV and your salary request.