GENERALWe are looking for COMMISSIONING TECHNICIAN to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department under the Branch Managers responsibility, the main duties of Commissioning Technician– Foreman EDG(Emergency Diesel Generator)/SBO(Station Black Out) Systems as following :
- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
- Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical equipment or nuclear technician.
- At least 2 years commissioning/outage experience on nuclear plant.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum).
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities of other disciplines (electrical and I&C)
- Document writing capacity (fluent in English Language)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so apply today by sending your CV and salary request.