GENERALWe are looking for RADIATION PROTECTION Assistant to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Tasks and responsibilities are:
- Give instruction and assistance to the OL3 external companies/teams/workers, and cooperate with the TVO dosimetry service to ensure the fulfilment of the radiation workers requirements (i.e. check the required documentation, trainings, medical certificates, dose records, RCA authorization, etc…).
- Manage the “radiation workers” mail box.
- Cooperate with the OL3 HSE and TVO dosimetry service in the management of the radiation protection passports.
- Cooperate with OL3 HSE in managing the dosimetry of Areva/Framatome SAS and Gmgh employees:
. Radiation protection documentation (Fiche individuelle des risques professionnels, demande d’agrement).
. Dosimeters replacement, shipment and delivery.
- Provide assistance to the RP trainings activities (training facility support, cooperate with Communication&Training department, etc…).
- Provide assistance to the RP team in the preparation and management of documentation, meetings, etc…
- The ideal candidate has previous experiences in working at OL3 project and she/he is familiar with the OL3 project organization.
- Languages: English. Knowledge of French would be an asset.
- IT tools: use of the office package (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc…).
Starting ASAP, and for a duration until 28.2.2022.