GENERALWe are looking for a OVERALL COMMISSIONING ENGINEER for our international customer company in the Olkiluoto3 project.
- Analyse together with the concerned Commissioning Branches or the Overall commissioning engineer on shift and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base)
- Experience in PWR operation is a plus(PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry)
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or recommissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required.
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus,
- Fluent English required.
Work starts asap and the duration is UNTIL 31.1.2022. Apply already today with your CV (in English) and a salary request.