GENERALWe are looking for a MECHANICAL PTW OFFICERS for our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Technical clarification of work orders / permits to test, creation and validation of blocking / simulations
- Execution of blocking and simulations
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years’ experience with electrical/mechanical work orders and blocking
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical and I&C documentation
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so please apply already today!
Please send us your CV in English plus your salary request.