GENERALWe are looking for DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN to our customer company at Olkiluoto.
The main duties of the Documentation Management Technician are:
- the Commissioning Documentation linked to each step of the commissioning process(tests reports and additional records related)
- test report database and archiving
Preparation, review, recording, submital, storage and archiving the CD:
- issuing work order to transmission of the CD to the client,
- follow up of the workflow of the documentation,
- recording and archiving of the test reports into the system and the test report database(TRDB),
- recording open points into the dedicated file,
- checking the good implementation of the above mentionned points.
Supporting technical conmmissioning branches by:
- recording the different certificates into the system,
- review the system commissioning program folder,
- checking the aligment of the CD production with the schedule(System Commissioning Program SCP), including minuts of meeting, and cleaning the system from redundant, obsolete, cancelled documenmts,
- recording calibration sensor certificates and other protocols into the documentation system,
- support the technical commissioning branch manager for the documentation management.
- Initial training in Administrative Officer,
- Administrative Officer with 2 or 3 years of experience in technical environment or Logistic and/or Transport,
- Perfect knowledge in MS Office Tools,
- Knowledge of Documentum or similar.
- Good relational and communication with team
- Rigourous and reliable
- English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- French/Germany is a plus
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.