GENERALWe are looking for a ELECTRICAL SERVICE ENGINEER to our customer company at Ol3.
- Supporting servicing and executing startup of MV & LV components like distribution panels,transformers, associated protection systems, voltage monitoring and earth-fault & arc detection units, feeders for process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems), under the conditions of the a test permit.
- Verifying of commissioning- & operation test procedures dedicated for MV/LV systems.
- Documenting the electrical maintenance and service intervention results, which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards. Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in documenting commissioning results.
- Support troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with components of the MV/LV distribution system, transformers and other associated electrical system components.
- Supporting other electrical site & maintenance activities (test bench, SCI52, SC53, etc) on demand.
- Cooperate with other commissioning sub-branches specifically support start-up activities for their electrical equipment.
- Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the OL3 schedule
- Comply with Quality, schedule and safety aspects in all kind of commissioning stages
- Perform all electical work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law
- Support the timely execution of scheduled tasks
- The candidate should be able to get familiarized with the technique in a short time frame
- Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines:
Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shouting on electrical systems.
- 1+ years of experience of commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, Process systems, Oil & Gas, Production chain)
- 1+ years of electrical commissioning- and maintenance work experience associated with MV & LV switchgear
- Experience in overall system tests, support for cold or hot functional testing is a plus
- Fluent English required.
- Nuclear experience: will also be appreciated
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
- SFS 6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated
Duration of the contract is at least UNTIL 31.1.2022. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so apply already today by sending us your CV.