GENERALWe are looking for Order Manager and Expeditor to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Working within the Supply Chain Project Department, the Order Manager/Expeditor handles autonomously several orders according to the Project strategy and deals with all commercial, supplier follow-up, delivery and administrative tasks linked to these orders.
The Order Manager/Expeditor is involved in the following missions (not limited to):
- Purchase order placement
- Close coordination with engineering, inspection, as well as construction and commissioning teams
- Definition of order follow-up plan
- Lead contractual meetings with suppliers and issue related meeting minutes
- Participate to audits and inspections at suppliers' premises
- Manage correspondence
- Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM),
- Change management: negotiating, writing and getting approvals for change orders
- Contract management and follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates...
- Invoice review and validation
- Manage claims from/to the subcontractors
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE...)
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
- Contract closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management,
- Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial, presentation to the contract closure committee),
- Writing Lessons Learned.
General and technical background expected:
- Experience on engineering / procurement /construction projects, especially in the manufacturing phase
- Technical and commercial background, engineering background preferred
- Nuclear project experience preferred
- Pro activity
- Analytical mind
- Fluent in speaking English, and completely proficient in writing in English (writing autonomously contractual letters, Contract Amendments and documents issued to the subcontractors).
- Proficiency in German and/or French and/or Finnish is a plus
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of at least 8 months.