GENERALWe are looking for TXP COMMISSIONING ENGINEER to our customer company at OL3.
1. During Planning and preparation phase:
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Update commissioning procedures according to the changes implemented and have them release for execution (RFA)
- Definition and preparation of the simulations needed for their implementation on site
- Participation in the review of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
2. During Execution phase:
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Review of the test procedures and define simulations – scripts and testing tools to be implemented for the execution of the tests
- Execution of the tests under the supervision of the system leader
- Assistance to the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Support to troubleshooting activities, if any.
3. During Control and monitoring phase:
- Prepare Commissioning Verification Sheets according to manual implementation of changes
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her section leader and I&C system leader
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
4. During Closure phase:
The completion of the commissioning activities is sanctioned by following events:
- Successful implementation of engineering deliveries
- Successful issue of the test reports related to the scope of the Commissioning instructions executed
- Closing-out of all open points assigned to the entrusted test scope
The TELEPERM XP product lines used on OL3 project consist of following main components. The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus
- Good relational and communication skills as well as oral expression and writing skills.
- Excellent analysis/synthesis abilities.
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Ability to work in shift.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please send your CV as soon as possible.
The length of contract is at the beginning 6 months.