GENERALWe are looking for Overall Commissioning Engineers to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performace tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses tohether with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
- Engineer degree in: Nuclear, Mechanical or Electrical
- Nuclear experience minimum 5 years, experience in PWR operation is a plus.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re-commissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor at an operational position is required.
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.