GENERALWe are looking for PLANNING ENGINEERS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Experience in Plant operation, Outage and Maintenance planning
- Good skills in MS Office programs, deeper knowledge of MS Project tool and Primavera.
- Commissioning and/or Operation in PWR plants
- Reporting to the plant status manager
- Leading a team of 8 engineers who analyze and schedule all tasks in the plant from mechanical, electrical and I&C
- Managing of the integrated master schedule from plant point of view.
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Harmonize the mechanical, electrical and I&C tasks
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to fulfill the technical specifications and get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Risk assessments
- Prepare temporary operations
- Written instructions in case of deviation from the operation manual
- Inform and guide the shift teams in case of critical operations
- Trouble shooting on high operational level
- Progress follow up
- Lead planning meetings
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply already today!
Please send us your CV in English plus your salary request.