GENERALWe are looking for Technical Assistant to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- review, update, and or draft technical procedures, instructions, notices..
- access, handle and update data within databases
- investigate unexpected events in the field
- perform flash observations in the field
- organize meetings or workshops and draft minutes of meetings
- draft, update and/or follow up action plans
- communicate with other internal and external staff by means of phone, emails, visual messages and/or presentations
- Junior engineer or experienced technician with background in mechanical, electrical or maintenance and at least two years experience in Nuclear Safety or Radiation protection.
- Good skills in Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Knowledge about the Nuclear industry requirement, preferably risks prevention(nuclear safety, radiation protection,HSE...)
- Fluent in English, Finnish and/or French appreciated.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so apply today!